- Our Sustainability; Our Future
- The Weather
- Capital of Vanuatu - Port Vila
- Rockwater Coral Gardens
- Resort Policies
- Great Tourism Partners From Around the World
- Travel Guide to Vanuatu
- Rockwater in the News
- COVID-19 Message
Travelling to Rockwater Resort following the COVID-19 Pandemic
May 16, 2020.
To friends met at Rockwater and ones yet to meet, please see the following information when planning your next Rockwater Resort stay.
Is it safe to travel to Tanna now?
Fortunately, Rockwater is a private 5 acre coastal eco-resort on Tanna Island, 140 kms from Efate Island and Port Vila the capital of Vanuatu (As of May 16 the country is still free of COVID-19). We were the first resort in Vanuatu to self-isolate. As the country is free of the virus we will keep the resort closed until we believe it safe for staff to receive guests at which point all safety protocols will be in place and publicized on our website.
- We understand the situation and sympathise with you all, hence we are offering a 24hr notice NO PENALTY cancellation policy for all direct bookings made in the next 12 months.
- If you are unable to travel due to a restriction imposed by a Government, please contact our Reservations Team who can help you rearrange your stay.
If you want privacy and seclusion then you have it, we are 3 kms from the nearest other resort. Our Rock Suites have private gardens and outside areas, with the peace of mind to enjoy life’s simplest pleasures with sand between your toes, or our Resort Rooms with panoramic views and very private balconies. For meals our spacious bar and restaurant, or room service is yours to choose.
If you have any questions about any of the above, or if there is anything else you would like to speak to us about, please do not hesitate to reach out. We remain at your disposal.
We have assisted many travellers in rescheduling their bookings to fit their future travel plans, your welfare is as always, our first priority.
Silvana and I are vigilantly monitoring the ongoing global situation; we thank you for your ongoing trust and support as we navigate these difficult times together.
John and Silvana